BPI Mechanical Service has extensive experience in the service, sales, installation and maintenance of all types of heading, ventilation and air conditioning systems for every type of building. Whether serving our private corporate clients or government clients, we can assist you with all types of projects requiring installation, service or maintenance of your HVAC systems.
Our client list is vast and varies from some of the smallest to the largest corporations, from local education facilities, to statewide government offices and includes:
- Daycare facilities
- Retirement homes
- Airports and high security facilities
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Local public education school districts
- Colleges and higher education facilities
- Utility companies and corporations
- Research laboratories
BPI Mechanical Service employs members of the Plumbers, Pipefitters and Steamfitters Local 7 and Local #773 Glens Falls, NY. Each employee has undergone a rigorous 5-year training program designed to produce the most efficient, well-trained and competent tradesperson.
Our licensed Mechanical Service Technicians are certified in all aspects of the trade including but not limited to:
- CFC Handling
- ABB Variable Frequency Drives
- York SE Controllers and Package Equipment
- Bard Multi Tech Specialty Units
- Powerflame Burners
- Laser Pump Alignments
- Thermographic Imaging
- Ultrasonic Leak Detection
We are available 24/7 to meet your demands and emergenct needs.
Dan Keating – President / Project Manager
Joseph R. Burniche – Vice President
What Mechanical Contracting Firms Do
-Member MCAA, Mechanical Contractor Association of America
Proud members of
Lines We Service
BPI Mechanical Service is a full-line service company, with highly-trained technicians who deliver with prompt and professional service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on equipment from these top manufactures:
- Johnson Controls – Performing all types of DDC installations, service and troubleshooting
- Liebert – Factory certified technicians including iCom installations
- Carrier – Performing all types of installation chillers, roof-top units, split systems
- Daikin – Variable refrigerant systems for a wide array of AC applications
- Trane – Chillers, roof-top units and split system installations and service
- Powerflame Burners – Certified factory trained technicians for installations and service
- Evapco – Service, troubleshooting and shaft alignment on evaporative coolers
- BAC – Installations and service on all brands of cooling towers and fluid coolers
Our services include installation, service or maintenance of:
- Hot Water & Steam Boilers
- Chillers & Cooling Towers
- Energy Management & Recovery Controls
- Production Area Ventilation
- Humidity Controls
- Indoor Air Quality Engineering & Air Distribution System Sanitation
- Air Rotation Units
HUDSON VALLEY COMM. COLLEGE
WARREN COUNTY MUNICIPAL CTR
Our commitment to safety shows in the training we provide our member employees. All of our field employees have completed the OSHA 10-hour safety outreach programs. Additionally, we provide weekly “Safety Tool Box” talks, consisting of a weekly review of safety subjects related to the construction industry. This keeps our member employees aware and up to date on safety related matters.
Northeast Subcontractors Association Gold Safety Award
BPI has been awarded the Northeast Subcontractors Association Gold Safety award every year since 2008. This award is given to those contractors and corporations that have the lowest documented lost time incident rating in the industry. These awards show our commitments to safety and allow us to provide our customers with the safest, most productive member employees.
Weekly “Safety Tool Box” talks keeps our member employees aware and up to date on safety related matters.
Business relationships are important to us. We work within the business community to provide opportunities and services that our clients and communities can benefit from.
- Eastern Contractors Association
- Northeastern Subcontractor Associations
- Southern Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce
- Saratoga Regional Chamber of Commerce
- UA Local 7: Albany Area Plumbers and Steamfitters
- UA Local 773: Glens Falls Area Plumbers and Steamfitters
BPI Mechanical Service has always made a commitment to our employee family and our local community. We are involved in a number of charitable events and organizations. We also tale the time to celebrate our business success with our family of employees.
Code Blue, Saratoga
Community Food Pantries
PKU Helping Hands
Toys 4 Tots
Albany and Saratoga Chamber Charities
We look forward to hearing from you
BPI Mechanical Service, Inc.
95 Hudson River Rd
Waterford, NY 12188
REQUEST FOR SERVICE
From concept to the finishing touches, we will work to deliver high-quality services on time and within budget.